- One can smell it through a closed cup.
- Unlike Coca Cola (which can render a filthy grill or a gunked-up car battery clean), it overwhelms the cardboard bottom of a paper cup and seeps through.
- Paper napkins under a leaking cup are quickly sodden with a powerful aroma.
- One starts to wonder if it will seep into the wood of the desk.
- One hopes one has strongly scented Pledge wipes available.
- It makes a sore throat feel better while it’s in the throat.
- It enables one to feel equipped to go to a bar and continue drinking through the night, despite a sore throat.
- Wild Turkey can make one write an entirely different blog from that originally intended.
~ MM, turning off the computer, the light, everything.