- Is the steroid scandal in sports just about Naming Names? If there were facts about who did what drugs 5 years ago, weren’t the rules in place then? Would they not have been booted off the teams until they cleaned up?
- How is driving too fast and quite aimlessly in circles (or ellipses) a sport?
- If ping pong is a sport, why isn’t bocce one?
- Why is it that, when you ask someone what a book//movie/play/tv show etc was about, they’ll give you a blow by blow, scene by scene recitation of what happened. Which is not what whatever-it-was was about. Yes, this is one of those reading comprehension questions from school. What a book/movie/play/tv show/what-you-will is about takes more thought after ingestion than a mere recounting of actions. (Of course, some book//movie/play/tv show etc are not about anything. Oh dear.)
- I heard a psychologist talking about why people confess to crimes they did not commit. Why does it take a psychologist to answer that? Sleep-, food-, water-, freedom-deprived people will say anything it takes in their attempt (however vain) to get back to their lives.
− Thanks for dropping by. MM, turning off the computer, but not the light − I have reading to do.